Sunday, August 30, 2009

Up she goes


Given my lifelong companionship with irony, this time around he is more generous to me. However as the curios becomes curioser, I wonder how a study of design patterns of software programming leads to impulses that tries to recognize the patterns of human mind instead. Also like many a time before, the world would have been simpler if the voice of silence could indeed be heard. If by a simple wish we can grant read access to our mind to someone else. So that, that someone can go through the maze in our head and find out if anything makes any sense. Find out something that is even unknown to us, hidden to everybody. But as it so happens, the key to that lost chest is bound to the touch of that one person. Find the one. And you'll find the thread that is running through the veins of your life. Surrender to him. Or her in my case. But can you risk it ? Well, it by all means can be dangerous. Leaving all the doors to your heart open. Wanting her eyes to see through. To reach out to your soul. Having nothing left with you but faith. And if you must fail, fail splendidly. I wish am not afraid.


It has started raining again. After a day or two. Flashes of lightning and the rain pouring all over from the red sky as always intoxicate me. As I indulge into going off to bed watching them playing a duet.

.. It's not always about giving one more chance. It's about feeling one more time. One more dream. One fleeting glance. And a face does appear before my closing eyes.

.. Come Josephine in my flying machine
And it's up she goes
Up she goes ..

No comments: