Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You wish you could find something warm cause you're shivering cold ..


A week ago ..

It has been one of those days when you find a symphony, an orchestra playing around you in every little things you do or that are happening around you. What could have been a mundane rain-marred day, with sitting-idly-at-home-doing-nothing kinda, turned out to be quite a joyful one, like watching-a-surreal-movie-that-bursts-open-your-heart-and-fills-with-joy. Well the movie is August Rush. I had that movie for awhile but didn't get to see it. I have this sort of weird habit of keeping movies for a later time that I know happen to be very pleasing. I guess I really save them for an opportune moment. And today I know it couldn't have come at a better time than this. Why I was embracing the mysterious something at the very beginning is because of this. I happened to go to one of the restaurant which I realized was not the best of choices to go and have lunch. But there I happen to catch glimpses of a trailer of the movie August Rush and what happened to be a momentary decision, I made my mind to watch this one tonight. Well I did and now I find myself quite glad that I was present there at that very moment. And even though I was overdone with food, that also came handy later on as it was still raining, and the road here is no short of being hell. So again I found myself with things falling at the right place at the right time (very rare with me) as I didn't have to go outside looking for food. The remaining of my lunch wasn't that delicious I agree but served me appetite nonetheless and also saved the pain to go out in that inclement weather.

I love music. Rather one of those who finds the chords striking from the inside of their soul. And yes I know those kinds are often called mental. And thank goodness for that. For had it not been for the madness, there would not have been anything to live for in this world. I have kinda developed a strong feelin' of likingness for this child actor Freddie. If you don't know him by name, you definitely must be knowing him by face. He is the Charlie, Peter Pan and tonight August Rush. A beautiful boy is also a dangerous thing for a man. Not in the same danger that his heart finds itself with a beautiful woman. But this one is more nostalgic. Watching him in all his acts, giving shape to your childhood dreams, you can't just stop reliving them. And the memories who happen to get forms and figures takes you to the neverland. As you find yourself lost in innocence and joy and adventures and life. Flowing all around you, rushing through your veins, glowing through your eyes, vibrating through your lips.

Some say watching good movies is like sipping ol' wine. Exquisite something that makes you warm, sets the tone and slowly you get to find answers to all the long unanswered questions as you get high. Well for me I got a cliched one.

Q: When do you know you are in love ?

I know. A million dollar question. But like most of the million dollar questions. You'll only get the answers when you ain't looking for one. For me I just picked up this song ..

It's the first thing you see
As you open your eyes
The last thing you say
As you're saying goodbye ..

But something inside you
Is crying, driving you on
'Cause if you hadn't found me
I would have found you ..

No comments: